This week I have been on holiday. I’ve been incredibly lazy but only because I’ve been in dire need for some down time. In my attempts to create a never ending stream of consciousness I have discovered some stuff that I never knew before. Without any further folderol I give you…..
Things I have learned this week
- Bakewell pudding is not the same as Bakewell tart. Both however taste great.
- X-Men First Class was
- I am exceptionally good at giving directions that sound correct but are, in actual fact, shit.
- Weather forecasting is a mugs game.
- Lausanne is on my to-do list
- So is Bruges
- Great joy can be had from watching a garden grow (Sounds soft I know, but its true).
- Ikea may be versed in the black arts. They make me desire objects I don’t need.
- Hand cut chips can be a thing of rare beauty.
- Managed to get to nearly 37 without ever seeing bees having sex and then stumbled upon it in the garden. That was truly un-expected.
Enough of this randomness